Prospect.io is a fast growing startup based in Wavre, Belgium. We help more than 850 companies worldwide to grow with our sales automation platform. At the moment, we are a team of 15 people and we have high ambitions.
From a technological point of view, the project mixes classical Ruby on Rails development with API interactions (Gmail, Zapier, etc.), a Google Chrome extension while our front-end is a single page app written in Ember.
Our team is obsessed about crafting a beautiful product. As a front-end developer, you will join our technical team (3 full-stack, 1 front, 2 back and 1 designer as of today). You will also work hand in hand with Vincenzo, CEO of Prospect.io, who’s is also in charge of the product.
What will be my mission? 💪
- Design and implement new features in HTML, CSS and JS (Ember)
- Refine and optimize existing features
- Define and spread best practices for HTML/CSS
What do I need?
- You are stunning at HTML and CSS
- You use git to collborate with your clients/team
- You are relentlessly proactive
- You like to try things, measure and iterate
- You are fluent in english
- You have experience professionally designing web applications
- You have been leading projects from A to Z in a previous position
- You have been coding single page apps
- You have experience with Ember (if you do not have, we will teach you)
We offer 🍫
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- A MacBook Pro laptop
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers ;)
- Up to 3 remote working days/week
- An exciting job in a true startup environment
- A great office in Wavre (15 minutes from Brussels)
- Flexible hours
- A team retreat every year (Barcelona and Athens so far)
- A team restaurant almost every month (yes, we love food)
- Customers First
- No Bullshit
- Think Outside The Box
- Make Mistakes
- Be Lazy
- Only "No Ego" Doers
- The Devil is in the Detail
- Keep It Simple
- Freedom & Responsability
- Have Fun & Be Happy
The best way to understand our values is to check our culture deck.
Minimum 2 days in Wavre (15 minutes from Brussels) + Remote